Airport Advisory Committee
The former District Council of Mount Gambier, at its meeting on Friday 16 June 1989, established the Mount Gambier Airport Advisory Committee (as a Section 199 Controlling Authority), to manage and administer the Mount Gambier Airport on behalf of Council.
The Membership of the Mount Gambier Airport Advisory Committee comprises of:
The objectives of the Committee are:
- To maintain and improve the Airport infrastructure.
- To provide services and amenities at the Airport for the better use and enjoyment by users of the facilities.
- To encourage public interest and support for the development and management of the Airport and its amenities.
- To co-ordinate all efforts towards further development of the Airport and its facilities.
- To undertake the care, protection, management, operation and improvement of the Airport and its amenities.
- To carry on such other matters, purposes and things incidental to and in furtherance of the objects as set out above.
The Agenda and Minutes of the Mount Gambier Airport Advisory Committee are available for viewing. To access these documents, click here.