"Community Land" is Local Government land classified as community land under Chapter 11 of the Local Government Act 1999 (the Act). Councils must adopt a Community Land Management Plan (CLMP), in line with s196 of the Act, for each parcel of Community Land owned by or under the care and control of the Council.
The District Council of Grant (Council) is currently undertaking a major review of all of it's Community Land Management Plans. This process will be ongoing throughout the majority of 2021 and will involve several steps. One of those steps is consultation with our community. As each CLMP becomes available for consultation, it will be uploaded to this page for feedback and comment by members of the community.
Council encourages feedback from both individuals and groups, both within the relevant community and from further afield who may have an interest in or who utilise the area. Please download, or collect from either Council’s principal office or the Port MacDonnell Community Complex, a copy of the draft CLMP prior to submitting your feedback.
How to submit feedback
Feedback may be submitted in several ways.
- All feedback must be made in writing to the Council
- All feedback must be submitted by the closing date as listed for the relevant CLMP
- Feedback may be delivered in person to either:
- Councils principal office – 324 Commercial Street West, Mount Gambier
- Port MacDonnell Community Complex – 4 Charles Street, Port MacDonnell
- Electronic feedback may be submitted by sending an email to email@example.com
Draft CLMP's (Consultation Open)
Council has recently reviewed and made amendments to the following CLMP's. In line with our consultation obligations, Council invites feedback and comments from members of the community on the draft Plan(s).
Draft Community Land Management Plan - Lot 2, Dry Creek Road, Donovans
(consultation closes: 5pm on Friday, 15 January 2021)