The voters’ roll for council elections consists of two components – the House of Assembly (State) roll, and the council supplementary roll. If you are on the House of Assembly roll for Central Ward you will automatically receive a voting pack mailed to your registered address. If you have moved house or changed your name, you need to complete a new enrolment form, available at your local Post Office or online through the Electoral Commission SA website at www.ecsa.sa.gov.au. If you are not enrolled on the House of Assembly roll you may be eligible to register on the council supplementary roll if:
You have been resident at your current address for one month and are not on the State Electoral Roll
- You are a sole owner/occupier of rateable property
- You are NOT an Australian Citizen but you have been a resident at your current address for one month
- You are a landlord for rateable property
- You are an organisation/business owner or occupier of rateable property
- You are a group of owners or occupiers of rateable property
Enrolment for the 2020 Supplementary election – Central Ward closes at 5pm on Friday 31 July 2020.